ForumsQuestionsAndroid App: Quick Add Icon always showing in Status Bar

Android App: Quick Add Icon always showing in Status Bar
gregor.buergisser

Posted: Sep 12, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
I've configured Toodledo Android App to show a permanent notification in the status pane to quickly add a task. But now the + icon (plus sign) is always showing in the status bar. I think this is wrong, the "Add Task" should only show when extending the status pane.
I'm using Android 8.0.0

Is this a known bug? Will it be fixed soon?
pawelkaleta

Posted: Sep 12, 2018
So you say you have chosen to have 'Add Task' in Notifications section and now you wonder why it is still shown in Notification section or I'm missing something?
gregor.buergisser

Posted: Sep 13, 2018
Yes, I chose to have 'Add Task' in the notification section. But it's even visible when the notification pane is collapsed. That's what annoys me. Here two screenshots to clarify:
https://www.mycloud.ch/l/L006EAE2030D84B14666295E3659980D437E89DCA97B4C431821960FEA1F3D27
https://www.mycloud.ch/l/L00BC089D0D1818BAC74E979C8053A748DBEA627AA4F13D25DAA664CA77ACA57
J.O.D.

I don't know, but to me that seems not like a bug, more like a feature. At least if it is clickable?
pawelkaleta

I think it's not a bug.
gregor.buergisser

The small + sign at the top left in the status bar is certainly not clickable - Icons in the status bar never are.

Have you had a look at the 'Todo' app from Microsoft? It also has the ability to quickly add a task via the notification pane (like Toodledo) but it does not display an icon at the top left in the status bar.
J.O.D.

Posted by gregor.buergisser:
The small + sign at the top left in the status bar is certainly not clickable - Icons in the status bar never are.

Have you had a look at the 'Todo' app from Microsoft? It also has the ability to quickly add a task via the notification pane (like Toodledo) but it does not display an icon at the top left in the status bar.

Sorry, I am not using Android, and never will.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.