ForumsQuestionsAndroid App

Android App
Lise46

Posted: Sep 17, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
OK - the Android App is not syncing. I was willing to deal with it being clumsy, but this is a no-go for me. I however, I LOVE my Toodledo and I am not yet ready to completely jump ship.

So - looking for other to-dos that have a functional, syncing Android App. I am willing to use something like Zapier to keep everything talking to each if need be. Suggestions?
pawelkaleta

Posted: Sep 17, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
Toodledo Web + Ultimate To-Do List on Android.
martingchapman

Posted: Sep 18, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
Totally agree with pawelkaleta
Toodledo Web + Ultimate To-Do List on Android
Lise46

Posted: Oct 09, 2018
ok - so right now, the extra purchase is the only reasonable way to use Toodledo on my mobile?

grumble, grumble, grumble. ok. going to try to figure that out
pawelkaleta

Posted: Oct 09, 2018
You can also use Toodledo on your Android's browser, it's not ideal but always an option.
shelbyp

Posted: Oct 10, 2018
I use the Android browser, it is reasonable, but I am interested in trying Ultimate Todo!

In another recent thread I indicated that I have also been seeing some sync issues on the android browser site...
coolexplorer

Posted: Oct 11, 2018
Currently 'Ultimate To Do List' is the best Android app for Toodledo integration. It is rock solid in syncing and has some cool additional features like :
(1) two-way-sync with Google Calendar
(2) manual sorting of tasks
(3) persistent reminders in notification shade, etc.
I have been using it for more than 2 years without any problem. Functionality is great but the UI could be better.
kacoroski

Posted: Oct 11, 2018
+1 to Ultimate To Do List. Been using it for years and love it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.