ForumsQuestionsandroid mobile website not syncing checked items on outline

android mobile website not syncing checked items on outline
shelbyp

Posted: Sep 30, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
I just saw a bug this morning, I created duplicated an outline on my android phone using the mobile website (not the app). I then checked off some items. 30 minutes later I was on my computer. The duplicated outline was there, but items I had checked off were not synced.
shelbyp

Posted: Oct 08, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
I have a few follow-up points on the sync on android (mobile website, NOT the app)

1. Actually, to follow-up on this, I also see the same beahviour with tasks. when I check off the tasks the tasks are not synced unles I somehow force it (eg refreshing the page in android.

2. Additionally it is unfortunate on mobile devices that checked items do not disappear , is therea setting for this? Currently they stay grayed out with a line through them. However this wastes valuable real estate on the mobile screen. Ideally I would like them to just disappear say after 2 secs. Currently I need to force a refresh or a sync for this.

3. would be nice to be able to touch and drag down anywhere on the screen to force a refresh (like many other mobile websites have) currently I need to click the small arrow and then sync to refresh.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.