ForumsQuestionsCannot Connect on iPhone

Cannot Connect on iPhone
paul.may

Posted: Aug 04, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

My iphone will not connect to Toodledo this morning. It says connection failed. I have gone to my account info on the iphone and retyped my username and pass (not that this has been changed and it worked yesterday). I get error Username and password do not match. I have however just logged directly onto the web using exactly the same username and password. I've tried three times now.

Any clues??

thank you
Anders

I'm not sure if this is what is happening to you, but there was an issue that was causing a few people to have trouble logging in from the app. I haven't heard any reports about it in a couple of months, but it may be what is happening to you. The fix that most frequently worked in that case was simply to keep trying, and eventually it would let them log in. I will see if I can find one of thos old threads, and post the link.

Here is a link to one of those threads: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/1712/0/sync-problem-with-iphone.html
However, rereading your post, I am not sure that is your problem because the error message seems to imply that Toodledo cannot connect to the network. Make sure you have an active network connection when you are trying to login. If you are using Wifi, is there anything unusual about your network (security, or proxy settings)?

Toodledo will eventually get around to this post, but you may want to start a support ticket as well: http://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php

This message was edited Aug 04, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I would try finding a better network connection (like Wifi) and try again. "Connection failed" means that it couldn't access the internet. If it couldn't sign you in, it would have said "Couldn't sign in".
paul.may

Posted: Aug 05, 2009
Thanks. It just started working again after a while. There wasn't an issue with network connection. Strange! Thanks for reply though.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.