ForumsQuestionsRepeating tasks stop repeating

Repeating tasks stop repeating
Anthony_Taylor

Posted: Oct 06, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I have mentioned this a couple of times, but there has never been a resolution. Others don't seem to be able to replicate it and I will say daily repeating tasks do last and work for a while, then seemingly at random stop rolling over to the next day, either by me completing the task or by me usign the "Optional On ?" option which was a suggestion in a previous forum post.

I have some screen shots, but no idea how to post them in here.

Do daily repeating tasks only repeat for a certain length of time?

For a note, I have no filters blocking the event or anything else. The daily task was working correctly then just randomly stopped.

Regards

Anthony
pawelkaleta

If you want you can upload pictures to any cloud based platform (dropbox, google drive etc.) and share the link.
martingchapman

@Anthony_Taylor

I suggest you raise a Support Ticket with Toodledo, once you have raised the ticket you can upload any relevant screenshots etc to go with the ticket.
Anthony_Taylor

thank you for the replies.
steve

Posted: Oct 08, 2018
I have the same issue, and it is only on daily repeating tasks. I've found that if I open in a different browser, the tasks will then appear sometimes.
Anthony_Taylor

Posted: Oct 27, 2018
@steve

I raised a ticket and I can report, that there is a bug which stops a repeating task from eventually appearing after completion. To correct at this point in time, log out and back in, should correct. If it doesn't you will also need to raise a ticket.

Regards

Anthony
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.