ForumsQuestionsRepeating tasks marked as complete instead of moving to next day

Repeating tasks marked as complete instead of moving to next day
9JwZxvxqDkkJ

Posted: Oct 13, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

Yesterday some of my daily/weekly repeating tasks were marked as completed when I clicked on them in the web UI. Usually they end up moving automatically to the next day (because they are setup as daily repeating tasks).

Anyone else seen this occur?
marcemobile_3

Posted: Oct 13, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Hello 9JwZxvxqDkkJ, well actually that is what I would normally witness with my repeating tasks. Once a repeating task is ticked off, it is then listed as completed and a new task is created with new dates depending on the repeat criteria. The only noted difference between the two tasks are in the column/field 'Repeat'. Having 'None' for the ticked off task and the newly created task having a specific repeat criteria within that field.

What I can suggest if you cannot see the newly created task you're expecting is either to:

- refresh the screen and select Filter Options icon (Eye located on the tab) and make sure 'In the Future' for items in the future to be visible. You can also double check 'Context' and 'Tags' for which this task refers to is also selected. Once completed refresh the screen and check again.

or
- refresh the screen and whilst making sure you have selected 'All Tasks' carry out a quick search for that task in case its in the wrong location.

But if you should have to recreate the task then what I would suggest is to double check the content of the Repeat field to make sure your chosen criteria has been saved.

I hope either one works.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.