ForumsQuestionsHow to uncollapse fields

How to uncollapse fields
charleslewis50

Posted: Nov 12, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
I somehow collapsed the fields and now I can't find individual tasks. Nor can I find a way to undo what I just did! How do I get back?
martingchapman

Posted: Nov 12, 2018
Score: -1 Reference
Do you mean you have closed up the task dividers so you can only see them?
If so use the keyboard shortcut "w" to open/close the dividers.

You can enter a question mark "?" to show/hide a list of all the keyboard shortcuts.

This message was edited Nov 12, 2018.
degz

Posted: Nov 14, 2018
Confused!

Where to I enter the commands mentioned ?

I want to collapse all the notes associated with a task - for some reason they are all open. This has only been happening recently.

Have been using since 2009 and I can honestly say this is the first time that I've become really p* !
pawelkaleta

Click on the upper right menu and select Hide Task Details.
martingchapman

Posted by degz:
Confused!

Where to I enter the commands mentioned ?

I want to collapse all the notes associated with a task - for some reason they are all open. This has only been happening recently.

@degz
I am assuming you are using Windows, in which case you just enter the command letter "w" on your keyboard (its a keyboard shortcut).

If you enter a question mark "?" on the keyboard a list of all the keyboard shortcuts will pop up.

To toggle the task notes field of all your visible tasks open/closed enter the keyboard shortcut "z".

Or as @pawelkaleta suggested use the right menu to Hide Task Details (once you get to know them, keyboard shortcuts are quicker).
charleslewis50

Posted: Nov 18, 2018
Score: -1 Reference
The "w" did the trick. Thanks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.