ForumsQuestionsSearch Problems in Android app

Search Problems in Android app
jcooperman_2

Posted: Nov 16, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Having ongoing problems with search function in the Android app, seems to find some tasks and not find others. When I do the same searches on desktop (web) version it easily finds these tasks. I've reviewed historical posts in the forum and the only solution recommended seems to be to change the filters, which I have tried and does not help. I've tried including completed tasks, everything with no luck.

Seeing posts going back as far as 2016 on this topic with no other suggestions or fixes so I know it's been an issue for a while . Can someone pleased provide an alternative recommendation or address this with a fix to the Android app as it's extremely frustrating.

-----------------------

Did some more checking after my initial post and seems to be related to the status field being marked as "Waiting". When I switch status to "Next Action" it then shows up in search in the Android app. Still doesn't make sense as it shows up in search on web when status is "Waiting" and Android app does not seem to have any unique search options regarding the status ? Anyway, hopefully helpful info.

This message was edited Nov 16, 2018.
pawelkaleta

Posted: Nov 16, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
'Waiting' status is one of "deferred" statuses. You probably have the filter 'Show deferred tasks' set to Off (unchecked). Turn it on and it will work, I've just tested it and this is the reason.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.