ForumsQuestionsChange in User Interface

Change in User Interface
nighthawk59

Posted: Nov 17, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
I have searched these forums to see if this has happened to other users, but have found no mention of it. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

When I log into TD, I find myself in a radically different, minimalist UI with only 3 sections: Tasks, Notebook and Settings. If I drill down, my data seems to be there, but in a bare-boned, and frankly ugly, interface.

What is going on? Is this something transitional related to the regime change?
marcemobile_3

Posted: Nov 18, 2018
Hello, I just thought I'd throw a couple of suggestions your way.

1) With the changes to subscriptions which took place this month, I'd check your subscription under Settings that it is still the one you've subscribed to and to make sure that subscription still entitles you to the features you've been using to date.

2) Again in settings, take a look at the default view you're using. As mentioned under settings scroll down to Tasks, select Default Views and click on Edit. And under 'Modify default settings'. Check under there to see if you need to update the 'Task section Version'. There's only two versions there so you can experiment with the views for either.

But my first thoughts would be the subscription and it's available features is where I'd look first.

All the best.
nighthawk59

Posted: Nov 19, 2018
Thanks for your post.

I figured it out. Somehow, I had recently logged in on the wrong URL, except I didn't get an error message. I just got the stripped down version of the app I describe above.

I started over, made sure I was on the current version of the main TD website, and logged in from there. All is well now.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.