ForumsQuestionsToodledo on Apple Watch 4

Toodledo on Apple Watch 4
Tom J.

Posted: Nov 21, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
How do I download Toodledo to my Apple Watch 4? It did not download automatically. I love the app and have used it for years.
ray.hogarth

Posted: Jan 29, 2019
I also cannot get toodledo on my Apple Watch. I have paid for the silver subscription to get it. Have you managed to get an answer?
paco.diez

Posted: Feb 01, 2019
+1. I also cannot have Toodledo in my Apple Watch (IOS 12.1.3 - watchOS 5.1.3). I am thinking seriously in looking for another GTD tool.
J-O-D

Posted: Feb 01, 2019
The thing is that, as I understand it, the Watch app depends on the iOs official app, and that alone requires a rewrite, and that is on the roadmap In Progress.

However, for priority fix, you should try: https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
J-O-D

Posted: Feb 05, 2019
Sorry for double post, but this has been put In Progress, according to the Roadmap, like 19 hrs ago https://roadmap.toodledo.com/feature-requests/p/apple-watchos.

This message was edited Feb 05, 2019.
Allison_1305507493

Posted: Feb 19, 2019
I also cannot get Toodledo in my Apple Watch 4 (OS 5.1.2). Hoping this will be addressed ASAP.
J-O-D

Posted: Feb 20, 2019
I am sure it will, but it is not a simple fix - the app has to be completely rewritten, as some it was using some features that the new OS dropped.
rc_1336054333

Posted: Feb 23, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
Hi, I just bought an Apple Watch and sad to find out I can’t use Toodledo on it? I tried switching to 2Do but it’s interface is too confusing. Are there any other GTD apps with saved searches and start dates that do work with Apple Watch? I’ve been a long time Toodledo user but it might be time to look elsewhere if it’s not being updated and I paid for a subscription.
Duo

Have a look at Remember The Milk and TickTick.

Posted by rc_1336054333:
Hi, I just bought an Apple Watch and sad to find out I can’t use Toodledo on it? I tried switching to 2Do but it’s interface is too confusing. Are there any other GTD apps with saved searches and start dates that do work with Apple Watch? I’ve been a long time Toodledo user but it might be time to look elsewhere if it’s not being updated and I paid for a subscription.
J-O-D

I would suggest RTM, but not TickTick - my personal view on China aside, it does not have start dates, it has multiple reminders, which can serve as such (at least that was during my testings several months ago). RTM has start dates and quite powerful smart lists. That being said, the WatchOS app problem is being worked on (https://blog.toodledo.com/january-2019-monthly-update/). So the decission is up to you.

Posted by rc_1336054333:
Tom J.

Posted: May 02, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
I love Toodledo and will wait for the update that works on Apple Watch. I would even pay for the capability.
rameshtul

Posted: Jun 13, 2019
Just said bye bye to ToodleDo and switched to Any do. Lack of Apple Watch functionality made me switch from being a loyal ToodleDo user.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.