ForumsQuestionsRepeating tasks failing to repeat

Repeating tasks failing to repeat
Charlie5

Posted: Nov 26, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
Has anyone else had an issue where a repeating task fails to repeat? I had a task that I input last year that is repeated monthly. It failed to repeat for the following month. I did a search for tasks that are completed, that have any repeat set and have just found another one that is marked as completed but did not repeat. Usually a month or so later, after I've recreated these tasks, the original will pop back up. Has anyone had this issue?

>

This message was edited Nov 26, 2018.
SMURUA

Posted: Nov 27, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Yes, the same thing happened to me
Joyce

Posted: Nov 28, 2018
I just had a daily repeating task simply disappear. I can't even search it.

I replaced it and put an asterix in the new version in case the old task returns as mysteriously as it disappeared.
Anastassia_2

Posted: Nov 30, 2018
I have this happen regularly: I have two tasks that are set to repeat daily and I find that one of them would occasionally fail to re-appear the next day and I need to re-instate it by unchecking the completed task for the day before. My impression is that this behaviour depends on the time lag between me checking off these two tasks and the page refresh (I am using web version) but I wasn't able to reproduce it consistently.
Anthony_Taylor

Posted: Dec 09, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
Hi,

I have had this multiple times. I raised a ticket about it.

To correct, you have to log out completely, then log back in.

regards

Anthony
Anthony_Taylor

Posted: Dec 15, 2018
Hi

It happened again and I tried the suggested solution which work previously (log out), but this time is didn't.

This is bug which needs to be corrected
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.