ForumsQuestionsDo Options or Applications Exist for Controlling Printing?

Do Options or Applications Exist for Controlling Printing?
William Howell

Posted: Dec 04, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
I have used Toodledo for many years, but can't say that I have explored all the features and add-ons, so I'm wondering if I have missed some that would enable more control over what gets printed when you print a todo list. I like to have a hardcopy list to work from during the day, and then I periodically update the electronic (master) list. I don't seem to know of any way to control what gets printed. There seems to be only one print format - and you get what you get. Am I missing some set of controls in the application or are there add-on extensions or applications that can handle better printing options?
Thanks in Advance!
Purveyor

Posted: Dec 04, 2018
There's the Printable Booklet.

Also, you can create and save Advanced Searches, and then view and print a saved search.

The most advanced option would be to download your tasks to a CSV file, import the file into Excel, format your list in whatever way you want, and then print. You could automate most of this if you're familiar with macros.

This message was edited Dec 04, 2018.
creinhard

Posted: Dec 06, 2018
Toodledo is my master dumping ground for all of my todo's etc, where I can sort them, prioritize them, do them/defer them/delete them.

I often prefer to print out a list on paper, so I Tag certain Tasks "Paper", and then at the end of the day I can search by Tag "Paper", and the resulting list can be printed out.

Chris
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.