ForumsQuestionsHow to renew now?

How to renew now?
docpat2511

Posted: Dec 11, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
I had a Platinum subscription and just got a notice that it was expiring.

I attempted to renew, and clicking through via the expiration message warning (or anything I can find in my profile having to do with the account or subscription) gets me to a page that shows the "free," "silver," and "gold" options and my prior paid invoices, but nothing at all about how to renew. Clicking any of the info boxes on the options doesn't go anywhere.

Is there some bug involving the old Platinum subscriptions? Anybody know another path to get to the renewal page?

Thanks,
~Pat.
J.O.D

Posted: Dec 11, 2018
I would guess that Platinum plan is no more even for current subscribers then, so you cannot renew now. Probably you could create a support ticket for that or just wait till January for new plans or (assuming your subscription expires before January 1st) let the plan expire and then go for a Gold (I suppose, you don't have in My subscription no Subscribe or Renew buttons right under the Free Plan/Silver/Gold names?) - Gold is the same as Platinum anyway (with the new price).
docpat2511

Posted: Dec 18, 2018
There is no way to either renew or subscribe that I can find at all.

I get to a page listing the three new plans, but there is no link to either renew; or even to subscribe to one of those plans.

Bloody frustrating.
Anant G.

Posted: Dec 18, 2018
Score: -1 Reference
Posted by docpat2511:
There is no way to either renew or subscribe that I can find at all.

I get to a page listing the three new plans, but there is no link to either renew; or even to subscribe to one of those plans.

Bloody frustrating.

Please create a support ticket for this (https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.