ForumsQuestionsMark daily tasks 'complete' for multiple days at once

Mark daily tasks 'complete' for multiple days at once
Angel V.

Posted: Dec 21, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
I use toodledo for work, so when I go on vacation I fall behind on checking off the daily tasks. When I return, I have to go through overdue tasks, and click each daily task as complete, refresh, click complete, and repeat until I finally "catch-up" to the current day. Luckily, I don't have very many tasks that repeat daily. Is there a more efficient way of doing this? Or is there some way to suspend a daily task, like a vacation mode?
J.O.D

Posted: Dec 22, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
How about repeat after competition?
creinhard

Posted: Dec 22, 2018
I've been in this situation, I usually just resign myself to changing the due date for each and every task (in order to break out of the repeat cycle) .

As an aside, I find there's an interesting aspect to repeating tasks: sometimes they are actually Tasks that need to be done Daily, other times, there's a Task that needs to be done only once, but they they "repeatedly" show up on my daily list until I actually do them .... :D

Chris
Angel V.

Posted: Dec 26, 2018
Thanks for the replies. I looked at repeat after completion, but these are tasks that really are daily tasks, such as my timesheet. I suppose that for now there is no neat solution.
J.O.D

Posted: Dec 26, 2018
How about using Optionally on and repeat daily, if only for the vacations? That way this task will allways be just due today.
davek

Posted: Jan 04, 2019
Posted by J.O.D:
How about using Optionally on and repeat daily, if only for the vacations? That way this task will allways be just due today.

I use this a lot and it works well for tasks that need to show up on my list daily, but may not always get checked off.
Angel V.

Posted: Jan 07, 2019
Today I realized that for tasks that repeat daily, I can just change the due date to the current day. Then once checked & refreshed, it changed the due date to 'tomorrow'.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.