ForumsQuestionsSilver sbscription renewal

Silver sbscription renewal
Sarna_2

Posted: Jan 15, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
I have a Silver Subscription, No longer offered this year.
I wish to renew annually.
What is the equivalent in your present options ?
J-O-D

Posted: Jan 16, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
I would suggest looking into Standard plan. It has some downgrades in features, but the Plus is much more expensive (well, I am paying it, but that is not the point).

Let me quote myself rom another post:

"From my point of view, the Standard plan is for an individual use sufficient - to my workflow, at least. The Plus features I can replace with workarounds, as I am using Toodledo just for me.

- Scheduler - Length field (which I am using anyway) and Saved Search
- Attachments - both Toodledo's (habits, lists - I don't use anything else) and external can be entered as hyperlinks
- Full History - I don't need it, 1 year is enough and every year I can download CSV with completed tasks, if I would have such need
- item limits for lists and habits are fine, lists can be split and I don't have such enormous number of habits
- e-mailing tasks - sending an e-mail from my work address to IFTTT creates a task in Toodledo for me without problems - well, I am just creating a task with some info in it's note - and everything else I add on the web, I like it that way (so I just need Task name and Task note, nothing else)"
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.