ForumsQuestionsRepeating Tasks with Optional Due Date not updating

Repeating Tasks with Optional Due Date not updating
adriank

Posted: Feb 23, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
I've recently experienced repeating tasks with optional due dates not getting updated when the optional due date has passed. Instead, they are remaining in my list with a due date of "?Yesterday". The one I have today (23-Feb-2019) is set to repeat daily. I've confirmed my account time zone matches my device timezone. The same thing is seen when using the iOS version, with the due date showing up as "?2/22/19", yet today's date is 2/23/19.
Thoughts?
J-O-D

Posted: Feb 24, 2019
I have now entered two daily repeating task with due optionally on today and will see, what happens tomorrow. Before that: Are you seeing the issue also on web, or on iOs app only?
creinhard

Score: 1 Reference
I've noticed that whenever there's a server issue or hosting issue at Toodledo, my repeating "Optionally due"s don't carry over ... so I check them off, and then they usually straighten themselves out the day after server issues etc..

Chris
adriank

My experience yesterday was on both the web and iOS, so guessing it's a server issue. Today it's all straightened out, so all I have left to help in troubleshooting is a screenshot showing the issue...
J-O-D

Posted: Feb 25, 2019
Just to let you know, my freshly entered tasks were moved to today without problems. So I think @creinhard is right with the server/DBS issue. Probably because of the server upgrading problems Toodledo has been having during past days something got temporarily broken. AFAIK, some users also saw old taks comming up for a limited time - I think that was because of data recovery on the servers.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.