ForumsQuestionscontent missing from e-mail-created tasks

content missing from e-mail-created tasks
trans

Posted: Feb 27, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
I'm trying to have certain e-mails sent to my regular e-mail account automatically forwarded to ToodleDo for auto task creation. In order for this to work, I need to enter a confirmation code that gets sent to my toodledo email address when I set the forward up. This is pretty standard and a way to ensure that i "own" the forwarding address.

Problem is the e-mail does show up in my toodledo task list, but the body of the task is blank so I can't see what confirmation code was sent. I've checked other destinations and the validation e-mail (basic HTML formatting) comes through fine. Other e-mails come in fine and I can see the message body in the notes section of the task. For some reason, the content of the verification e-mail from my e-mail provider to toodledo is getting stripped out.

How can I see the verification code?

Thanks,

Dave
J-O-D

Posted: Feb 28, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
In my experience, the extracting of task note sent by an e-mail usually fails when there are several empty lines in a non-plain text e-mail (I am assuming the confirmation code is a text, not a automatically generated gif or something like that?).
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.