ForumsQuestionsdisabling sync

disabling sync
fdstis

Posted: Aug 10, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
How do I disable sync on my iphone without signing up. I don't want to ever accidentally synchronise as I don't want my content out on the web.
Anders

Just don't enter your Toodledo login information into the app, or delete it if you have already entered it.

This message was edited Aug 10, 2009.
fdstis

It keeps popping up with a window telling me to set up synchronisation. So often that it's hard to actually do anything.
Anders

Do you have the latest update of the app? I thought that popup was fixed in the latest update.
fdstis

version 1.5.2
Anders

Hmm...
That was supposed to be fixed in 1.52. It is listed about halfway down the list of fixes/changed here: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/2511/-12971/read.html
I'm sure Toodledo will look into it.
Anders

Just one other thought. Did you perhaps enable Push for the Toodledo app? Push requires synchronization with the website to function, so that could be a reason you might continue to get the popup.
fdstis

I can't even figure out how to enable push for toodledo, so I doubt I could have done it accidentally.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 11, 2009
We tried to fix it in version 1.5.2 but we slipped that bug fix to 1.5.3, which you can download now from the App Store.
fdstis

Posted: Aug 12, 2009
Thanks. Works great in new version.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.