ForumsQuestionsDefault view Sharing/Collaborators

Default view Sharing/Collaborators
ericyber

Posted: Aug 10, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
As I want to keep a private folder for certain tasks, I don't want to give my login to my secretary.

Therfore I gave her an account, with whom I share the other folders with. Unfortunately, to see my tasks she continuously has to "click" on Collaborators, when she switches View.

Is there no other solution possible? With Remember the Milk, we did not have this problem, as her Folders were mixed with Shared Folders.

Can anybody give tips how they set this up? Or should this be a feature request?
Anders

Posted: Aug 10, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
There is no way to have Toodledo default to a collaborator view. You could try Public shring which would give you a URL from which all your non-private Folders can be viewed, but that would only work if you only want you secretary to have read-only access and the view option are less extensive. So if you want your secretary to be able to edit tasks, or you are not comfortable with enabling public sharing, then this will have to be a feature request. I know there are plans to improve Toodledo's collaboration features, including the way shared Folders are viewed.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.