ForumsQuestionsMany tasks have disappeared!

Many tasks have disappeared!
Jean

Posted: Mar 04, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Many of my tasks have disappeared overnight, leaving me crippled. I keep detailed notes in my tasks, and all of that is inaccessible.
Jean

Oh, look. You kept them for me in the new Task view. WTH? How can you break the existing task view while working on a new view?
javier_12

I have the same problem. Only 1 subtask is visible under my primary task. I am unable to complete a huge amount of work.
Joe Cummings

Same for me - problem has persisted all day. I can work on sub-tasks by switching the view to "multi-line" but that doesn't show the data in the most effective format.
MLECL

Posted: Mar 05, 2019
Does anyone now what is happening with this as I can't work without seeing my subtasks!

This message was edited Mar 05, 2019.
marieke_1398756295

I have the same problem. The subtasks aren't gone, you can still see them when you choose 'inline' for the subtask view. But I much prefer having them hidden and seeing all of them when I click the main task. Now you only see the first one.

This message was edited Mar 05, 2019.
linda.goeman

i face other problems in the web applcation. (created a post on them)
i have the impression some changes where done in the application but i cannot find any warning or explenation about these changes.
Cindy Parks-Talley

Same here. Only one subtask available for each task. I hope they fix this soon. It appears it has been known for quite some time now. Even a comment from Toodledo with an estimated correction time, or acknowledgement of the issue would be appreciated. Its a big deal.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.