ForumsQuestionsTags???

Tags???
Buffalogr

Posted: Mar 05, 2019
Score: 4 Reference
Just in the last few days, the web versions of Toodledo have concatenated my tags. e.g. FL, Lighthouse has become FLLighthouse. It's happening on Chrome and Firefox. Not so on the Android devices in the app. It's frustrating. Help?
Wilton.Alston

Score: 1 Reference
Yes, I am getting this as well. Additionally, the Nested Entries on multiple tasks are displaying improperly.
linda.goeman

Score: 0 Reference
Apart from the problems with the tags and the subtasks, also the sheduler is not working anymore.

This message was edited Mar 05, 2019.
fiona.c

YES ME TOO. I was just about to post an problem with this too.

I was creating 'subtasks' and the new subtask had a concatenated version of the tags on the parent post - making it not apear in the same tag filter list AND creating a whole new (very long) tag!
heike

Posted: Mar 06, 2019
I just noticed that I no longer can edit the tag-column. Not sure whether this is related to the problems you're seeing - but pretty annoying.
ted.micu

My Tags just don't work anymore when I access them through my laptop. They seem to work from the IPhone App. Not sure what happened. I thought maybe this is something the new owners took away and added to the subscription model. Help?

Posted by Buffalogr:
Just in the last few days, the web versions of Toodledo have concatenated my tags. e.g. FL, Lighthouse has become FLLighthouse. It's happening on Chrome and Firefox. Not so on the Android devices in the app. It's frustrating. Help?

This message was edited Mar 06, 2019.
aztimmy

I have just noticed that tags are not editable on the web version anymore - frustrating
gikeda

Posted: Mar 07, 2019
Same here. Just received the Feb 2019 Monthly Update that talked about Tag colors, so wanted to see what that was about. Just discovered that I cant update any tags. Its broken in Windows 10 using Internet Explorer 11. HOWEVER, If I use the Edge Browser or Google Chrome it works. So it looks like compatibility with IE 11 broke. I usually work in IE11 so this is an inconvenience.

This message was edited Mar 07, 2019.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.