ForumsQuestionsRandom red tasks

Random red tasks
cjdenbow

Posted: Mar 06, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
After using Nozbe for a few years, I made the decision a few days ago to come back to Toodledo. The main reason was flexibility. With Nozbe, I was hemmed in to doing things their way, not my way. I think all of us have some unique ways we want to organize our todo lists, tasks and projects, and Toodledo allows me to do that.

Now, my question: After reorganizing things in Toodledo, including some imports viaa CSV file, I find that in what appears to be a random fashion some of my tasks are in a light red color. This is different from the darker red that indicates a task is due today. These lighter red tasks are not ones due at any particular time (some have no due dates at all), they are not exclusively ones that were imported rather than hand typed, or ones that are left over from my previous use of Toodledo. I had keep a free account open during my years with Nozbe, so I had some long range and continuing stuff already in my Toodledo account. So, why are some tasks in this light red color, and how can I get them back to regular black?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Carl.
cjdenbow

Posted: Mar 06, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
This problem seems now to have resolved itself. When I went back to my task list, the light red color was only present on those tasks that are due within the next week or so. The light red color had disappeared from the tasks with no date, and the tasks with later dates. Not sure what happened, but it looks OK now! -- Carl
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.