ForumsQuestionsupdated site, how do I find it?

updated site, how do I find it?
trewaters

Posted: Mar 08, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Hi.

I renewed my subscription today. After finishing the payment my site reloaded and it looked cool! But I closed my browser and it is gone. I didn't pay attention to the details because I thought this was supposed to happen.

I don't know if it was a beta site but I liked it. My favorite part was that the notes icon was more on the left side of the list which is easier to see. I lose the icon a lot when I resize my window. I couldn't find a way to move it so I like this new layout better. I like using notes in my tasks.

Please help me get to the site I saw before.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Anant G.

Posted: Mar 08, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by trewaters:
Hi.

I renewed my subscription today. After finishing the payment my site reloaded and it looked cool! But I closed my browser and it is gone. I didn't pay attention to the details because I thought this was supposed to happen.

I don't know if it was a beta site but I liked it. My favorite part was that the notes icon was more on the left side of the list which is easier to see. I lose the icon a lot when I resize my window. I couldn't find a way to move it so I like this new layout better. I like using notes in my tasks.

Please help me get to the site I saw before.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

May be you are referring to tasks.toodledo.com
trewaters

Posted: Mar 11, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Thank you!

That was it!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.