ForumsQuestionsTomorrow's tasks showing 'Today' heading

Tomorrow's tasks showing 'Today' heading
mattybingham

Posted: Mar 10, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Does any one else have an issue (in the web interface) with tomorrow's tasks showing under the 'Today' heading? I only actually have a few tasks due today (Sun, Mar 10, Pacific Time Zone), but all of my tasks due on Mon, Mar 11 are displaying under today's heading. I am not having this issue in the iOS app. Is this unique to me?
guardprivy-1

Ditto. In Firefox, my Hotlist is suddenly incorrectly showing tomorrow's tasks even though it is set to "1" which should only show tasks from today and the past. My iOS app's Hotlist is displaying correctly, indicating this is a web browser issue. When I clear all Toodledo cache and cookies from Firefox, the error goes away. But, the error reappears at random and the only way to fix it is to clear everything and re-login.
randalljsmith

Score: 1 Reference
Yes. Been going on for about a day or two now. I checked off a few daily tasks and they remained as starting today even though the new due date for the next day is now tomorrow. Now today even the tasks which show as starting tomorrow are showing up in the "Today's tasks" portion of my task list. I am really getting tired of the random sync issues which pop up every week or so. This used to be a great app. Now I am spending as much time trying to sort it out as I do actually using it. I've been a Silver subscriber for 3-4 years. I am getting close to dropping this app and finding another.

This message was edited Mar 10, 2019.
john

I'm having the same problem. Chrome on Win 7 desktop (two different machines). @Support: Hello? Anybody there?
rclark

same problem here (Chrome / Win 7), and not just today -- it started yesterday (Sat, Mar 9) with tasks being incorrectly grouped in the "today" and "tomorrow" headers. Happens in both new and old UI.

IIRC, this isn't the first time, and happens on/around Daylight Savings; wouldn't be surprised if there's a date calc bug that only shows up when the clocks change.
mattybingham

Okay, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing this. I wondered if it might have something to do with the time change. Hopefully it will just work itself out, but it would sure be nice to hear from someone in support. I'm curious whether all my alarms (added before the time change) are going to be going off at the wrong time as well...
Anant G.

Posted: Mar 11, 2019
It's a known daylight saving bug. We are working on it to fix it so that it does not happen in future. Few updates needs to be pushed for the same, one solution is to store all countries's daylight saving data, other is to match the queries of tasks with user's logged in timezone. We will update you guys on this shortly.

This message was edited Mar 11, 2019.
mattybingham

Posted: Mar 11, 2019
It would appear my tasks are now sorting properly. To be safe, I've re-input all my alarms, since I find they get messed up during time changes. It's easy to search by "has alarm" and then quickly re-do them. I hope this results in them going off at the proper time -- it has seemed to work in the past.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.