ForumsQuestionsTasks with notes attached are expanded by default

Tasks with notes attached are expanded by default
feasel_2

Posted: Mar 11, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
When I view my tasks in in the "Folders" view the Note part of all the tasks is expanded by default. I don't seem to remember this happening before. Normally when I view a list of tasks the notes are collapsed and you can expand the task to show the note by clicking the note icon next to it. But for some reason they are all expanded by default now.

I have never seen this happen before until today. It seems to only happen in "Folders" view not in "My Tasks" or "Contexts" or "Dates" etc.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is this something new?
creinhard

Posted: Mar 12, 2019
If I understand you correctly, I think tapping the "z'" key will collapse the Notes.

Tap "w" to collapse/expand the folders

Chris
feasel_2

Posted: Mar 12, 2019
Wow. Thank you! How silly I feel for not knowing that command.
martingchapman

Posted: Mar 13, 2019
From the normal view tap ? and it will pop up a list of all the keyboard shortcuts
kenckar

I'm wondering what I am doing wrong. On my PC chrome browser, pressing those keys seems to do nothing...
Anant G.

Score: 1 Reference
Posted by martingchapman:
From the normal view tap ? and it will pop up a list of all the keyboard shortcuts

Posted by kenckar:
I'm wondering what I am doing wrong. On my PC chrome browser, pressing those keys seems to do nothing...

You have to enable keyboard shortcuts from Account Settings : https://www.toodledo.com/account_edit.php?edit=11 :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.