ForumsQuestionsToodledo on Windows PDA

Toodledo on Windows PDA
marx_jc

Posted: Aug 10, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I have a friend who likes toodledo, but he has a windows based PDA. Is there an application he can get to be able to use toodledo on that platform?
Anders

Posted: Aug 10, 2009
There is no WM application. I am really hoping something will pop up before too long, but the current situation is not great. There was a developer working on a WM app to sync with Toodledo, but that seems to have fizzled out. Pocket Informant makes a Windows Mobile app, and they have stated that they plan to add support for Toodledo syncing at some point, but they have not given any timeframe. Windows Mobile web browsers have some issues with the Toodledo Slim website: http://www.toodledo.com/slim
The Iris browser works with it, and some have been able to get a recent version of Opera Mobile to work with the site as well. Of course that would not help much if your friend does not have Wifi frequently.
In short, I am glad that I have an iPod Touch in addition to my WM phone.
Anders

Posted: Aug 11, 2009
BTW, I just wanted to mention that if your friend uses Outlook, then that could serve as a means to sync with Toodledo. You can use the 3rd party Outlook sync tool for Toodledo: http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/software/ToodledoSyncInfo.aspx
And then, of course, Outlook will sync with the built-in Windows Mobile task manager.
muehr

Posted: Aug 12, 2009
Hi all,
I´m working on an WM application right now.

Here are my release plans.

- Object model fixed - next week
- Toodledo sync test finished - next 2 weeks
- UI ready - next 3 weeks
- first beta release in 4-5 weeks

At the moment there no plan how to distribute the app.

Michael...
Anders

That is awesome!
Let me know if you need testers.
haeffb

I also can help test.
Vin Thomas

I can also test. I am on WM6
muehr

Posted: Aug 13, 2009
Thanks for help. I´ll keep you informed. Maybe there is a diffent task i this forum.

Michael,..,
marx_jc

Posted: Aug 13, 2009
Thanks - great information. Where can we go to get updated status on your app?
muehr

Posted: Aug 17, 2009
Hi,
I´ll keep you informed in this topic, until a new topic will be opened under third party tools.

-- Michael,..,
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.