ForumsQuestionsCouple of Issues with Subtask views

Couple of Issues with Subtask views
KiwiSri

Posted: Mar 16, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Hello

I have couple of issues with the views of Subtasks.

1. View order sorted by Date
When I have several subtask with no Due date to a Main Task that has a due date, then the Main Task does not appear by its due date.
Instead it appears at the bottom of the sorted order as No Due Date, even though it has its Due date intact.
The reason i do not want to assign the Due date for subtasks same as Main task is because,
I would keep rolling the main task over several days as I tick of the list of sub tasks instalments.

2.Everytime I log in fresh and click on a specific date, I expect to see the Subtask collapsed under the Main Task
Instead they are all scattered with in the same section (be it specific date / no due date) and
I have to click on one of them to regroup for getting back collapsed view.

Also can anyone suggest how to post screenshots in this forum on specific examples if necessary to explain these issues

I have additional info for anyone in the support team, that may give them a clue for finding a solution to fix it

Regards
Sridhar

This message was edited Mar 17, 2019.
keneth8

Posted: Mar 25, 2019
I have the same problem. Behaved correctly until a few days ago.
Anant G.

Posted: Mar 26, 2019
Posted by KiwiSri:
Hello

I have couple of issues with the views of Subtasks.

1. View order sorted by Date
When I have several subtask with no Due date to a Main Task that has a due date, then the Main Task does not appear by its due date.
Instead it appears at the bottom of the sorted order as No Due Date, even though it has its Due date intact.
The reason i do not want to assign the Due date for subtasks same as Main task is because,
I would keep rolling the main task over several days as I tick of the list of sub tasks instalments.

2.Everytime I log in fresh and click on a specific date, I expect to see the Subtask collapsed under the Main Task
Instead they are all scattered with in the same section (be it specific date / no due date) and
I have to click on one of them to regroup for getting back collapsed view.

Also can anyone suggest how to post screenshots in this forum on specific examples if necessary to explain these issues

I have additional info for anyone in the support team, that may give them a clue for finding a solution to fix it

Regards
Sridhar

Posted by keneth8:
I have the same problem. Behaved correctly until a few days ago.

Can you guys confirm if it works fine here on beta : https://tasksbeta.toodledo.com/

If you are not a beta user, you can join it from here : https://www.toodledo.com/info/beta.php

Thanks
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Posted: Mar 27, 2019
Hi kiwiSri

Just fyi

Anant got back to me in this other thread that you can use the html img tag to include an image in your forum posting.

Including image in Toodledo forum posting
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.