ForumsQuestionsCANT REMOVE TAGS

CANT REMOVE TAGS
alfredor96

Posted: Apr 04, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Attempting to remove tags. When I enter the tag field to edit the existing tag become grey font but doesn't allow editing.
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Hmm, I just tried it with Firefox on Windows10 and it's working ok for me here.

Tried in both production (tasks.toodledo.com) and legacy UI (toodledo.com) and adding and removing tags to/from tasks worked.

I believe you, tho; I'm getting some crazy user experience trying to use "L" (new batch edit) which others aren't seeing.
alfredor96

using windows 10 enterprise & legacy toodledo mainly in chrome and behavior same bug exists in firefox.

Seems to work in new interface mentioned tasks.toodledo.com... is there a way to make this default?
-J-O-D-

Posted: Apr 05, 2019
General Settings/Tasks/Default Views. Also make sure your browser bookmark points to tasks.toodledo.com and not www.toodledo.com/tasks, because that way you get to the legacy layout no matter what your settings are.

AFAIK, they eventually get to legacy layout, but that would be after everything in the new layout is added/fixed/fixed again.

I hope this will help.

Posted by alfredor96:
using windows 10 enterprise & legacy toodledo mainly in chrome and behavior same bug exists in firefox.

Seems to work in new interface mentioned tasks.toodledo.com... is there a way to make this default?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.