ForumsQuestionsWhen I reload, all subtasks open instead of staying nested

When I reload, all subtasks open instead of staying nested
Dr. C.

Posted: Apr 05, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Is there a setting to turn this feature off?
tannen

Posted: Apr 08, 2019
I found this same bug, but oddly enough, it only happens in the Hotlist view. I haven't had the problem in Folder view, Priority view, etc. Also, it seems like this bug occurred at pretty much the same time the "L" key batch edit bug occurred...

It's probably terrible forum etiquette to bring this up in an existing thread, but how the heck is this "L" key batch edit thing supposed to work? Every time I press "L" nothing happens. I have keyboard shortcuts enabled and all of the other shortcuts work. I've tried "L" in many different views and nothing ever happens.
-J-O-D-

Posted: Apr 08, 2019
Hold L and left click on a task to select it. When at least one tasks is selected, the batch edit panel will appear. Clicking the tasks when holding L will select/deselect the tasks.

Posted by tannen:
I found this same bug, but oddly enough, it only happens in the Hotlist view. I haven't had the problem in Folder view, Priority view, etc. Also, it seems like this bug occurred at pretty much the same time the "L" key batch edit bug occurred...

It's probably terrible forum etiquette to bring this up in an existing thread, but how the heck is this "L" key batch edit thing supposed to work? Every time I press "L" nothing happens. I have keyboard shortcuts enabled and all of the other shortcuts work. I've tried "L" in many different views and nothing ever happens.

This message was edited Apr 08, 2019.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.