ForumsQuestionsModify Row Style: Title is underlined if Start Date is Today

Modify Row Style: Title is underlined if Start Date is Today
rmalstrom

Posted: Apr 16, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
Under the "Modify Row Style" setting - for the third drop-down menu there are two options:

No Title Formatting for Start Date
Title is underlined if Start Date is Today

I believe the "underline if start date is today" function was added several years ago to support Michael Linenberger's "Master Your Workday Now" workflow. He promotes Toodledo as a platform to implement his workflow if you're not using MS Outlook.

I've used the feature in the past and it has worked as the drop down describes - "underline if start date is today".

However, for some reason, when selecting that option now, the task only gets underlined if the "DUE DATE is today". This is not how this feature used to work and is not the original intent of this feature to support the MYD workflow.

Can this bug be corrected?

Thanks!
rmalstrom

Posted: Apr 24, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Bump!

How do we get someone at Toodledo to reply to these posts? It's been a week now and no response and yet other posts have received a response from the Toodledo team.

Anyone?

This message was edited Apr 24, 2019.
-J-O-D-

I have just created a support ticket for this. In general, bugs should be reported via support tickets, response in these forums is an exception to a rule.
rmalstrom

Thank you!

I'm not sure where to submit a support ticket. I'll have to find out where to do that. I think there was a "bug" icon/post option on this forum and thus why I used this method.

Thanks again!
rmalstrom

-J-O-D-

The bug is fixed!

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
-J-O-D-

Posted: Apr 25, 2019
Either navigate to Help/Info Center/Contact us (at the bottom of page)/Create a support ticket...or just bookmark this: https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php.

And I am glad this is fixed for people now.

Posted by rmalstrom:
Thank you!

I'm not sure where to submit a support ticket. I'll have to find out where to do that. I think there was a "bug" icon/post option on this forum and thus why I used this method.

Thanks again!
Anant G.

Posted: Apr 25, 2019
Posted by -J-O-D-:
Either navigate to Help/Info Center/Contact us (at the bottom of page)/Create a support ticket...or just bookmark this: https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php.

And I am glad this is fixed for people now.

Posted by rmalstrom:
Thank you!

Thanks again!

Thanks -J-O-D- :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.