ForumsQuestionsGoogle Calendar Sync Work for You?

Google Calendar Sync Work for You?
jmantak

Posted: May 09, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
I'm getting the "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app" screen.

Has it stopped working again?
konstkhal

Posted: May 20, 2020
Does not working:
"Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app
This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In."
russ.goliger

Posted: May 23, 2020
I too am getting the "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app" message.
Would love to know when the Google certification is expected.
Steven I. Wallach

Posted: Jun 03, 2020
Posted by Anant G.:
Yes we submitted our app for verification and we are currently waiting on them to complete the process.

What's the status of the process? Any estimated time when this feature will be working?
rpeet

Posted: Jul 26, 2020
Any updates?
Anant G.

Posted: Jul 26, 2020
Posted by rpeet:
Any updates?

We made few changes on the APIs and requested for the review again with Google last week. Still waiting on the reply from them. I will update here as soon as that issue is fixed.
paulheth

Posted: Aug 25, 2020
Still getting the same error as others report...

"Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app"
RG-413

Posted: Nov 26, 2020
Same here - disappointed b/c/ I just bought a subscription for this purpose. Please update if/when it works.

"Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app"
Larry3

Posted: Nov 26, 2020
Toodledo is probably abandonware. There has been no developer communication on these forums and I think I read recently that there are several hundred tech support requests in the que.
Notable

Posted: Jan 31, 2021
That is a very negative comment that will scare users. What is your agenda? Have you reached out to tech support? Most companies have cut back to deal with Covid and forum maintenance is often left less checked. Don’t spread rumors if you haven’t checked directly.
I do think this sync feature needs work but I don’t get the sense that the team is not hard at work.
Post here if you have heard from the development or tech support.
Larry3

Posted by Notable:
That is a very negative comment that will scare users. What is your agenda? Have you reached out to tech support? Most companies have cut back to deal with Covid and forum maintenance is often left less checked. Don’t spread rumors if you haven’t checked directly.
I do think this sync feature needs work but I don’t get the sense that the team is not hard at work.
Post here if you have heard from the development or tech support.

Pardon my reaction to your post but.....

Re support - someone recently posted that there were 400+ support tickets ahead of them. No one that I've seen has said they've been in contact with tech support.

There has been no promised posts from the developers in months. Last forum post was May? If they are serious about keeping their business going any smart company owner would post that COVID has caused a slow down in all departments. But we have heard nothing. I know there is a short reply in this forum in July but wouldn't use that as a basis for hop.

The promised iOS beta releases have stopped.

Rumors? Yes, perhaps. But I prefer to think of various posts as disappointed conclusions. Everyone on these forums wants Toodledo to succeed but have given up hope.

Add to all this the fact they substantially raised their rates with the justification they need to have money to grow and survive. Well before COVID, but I've yet to see growth or timely bug fixes and app development.

I'm not sure why you think the team is hard at work. Do you know something that could correct our conclusions? I hope so.

Finally, agenda. I don't think anyone has an agenda except some anger at missed promises and lack of conversation. And disappointment that Toodledo seems to be abandoned.

I commend you for your optimism and I still Toodledo with 3rd party apps although I've been trialing replacements just in case. But I'm being a realist.

I would love it if a developer would call me out on this.....

This message was edited Jan 31, 2021.
Larry3

By the way, I seen that the last time Anant visited this site was Jan 27, 2021 but I don't see where he actually posted anything. I don't know what "visited" means either.
dmos01

Posted: Feb 01, 2021
Posted by Larry3:
By the way, I seen that the last time Anant visited this site was Jan 27, 2021 but I don't see where he actually posted anything. I don't know what "visited" means either.
That should mean accessed any page on the forum while logged in (including its "home" page).

This message was edited Feb 01, 2021.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.