ForumsQuestionsSetting reminders only available from website, right?

Setting reminders only available from website, right?
washchuk

Posted: Aug 12, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hello all,

In addition to using the website, I also use Toodledo's iPhone app and the Firefox add-on. My understanding is that you can only get a push notification for the iPhone if you check the reminder check box in the due date/time box from the website.

If that is correct, it means you cannot create a task with a push reminder from the iPhone app or the Firefox add-on, since neither have the reminder check box. Is this correct?

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, you can create or edit a task on the iPhone to get a push notification reminder. Tap on a task to view the details, then tap on "remind me" and select one of the options. Then be sure to sync this to the website so that the reminder will be sent.
Anders

There is also partial support for setting reminders in the Firefox addon using the sidebar. When adding a new task, there is no way to set a reminder, but you can set a reminder in the sidebar by editing a task's details. So if you are creating a task for which you want a reminder, just save it, and then immediately edit it to add the reminder.
washchuk

Posted: Aug 14, 2009
Thanks so much for your helpful answers!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.