ForumsQuestionsIs a more customized solution for Status in the radar?

Is a more customized solution for Status in the radar?
jcooperman_2

Posted: May 14, 2019
Score: 2 Reference
Seen many quite old posts and requests on the topic of the status field but no answers or updated. How bout enabling users to customize their own status options ? Or at least allowing us to minimize the number of status options. I think I speak for many users in saying there are way too many options (several of which are redundant - e.g. hold vs. postponed) and although they are based on some guru's best practices, those best practices may be out of date, or don;t work for a large number of users.
Anant G.

Posted: May 20, 2019
Score: 2 Reference
Posted by jcooperman_2:
Seen many quite old posts and requests on the topic of the status field but no answers or updated. How bout enabling users to customize their own status options ? Or at least allowing us to minimize the number of status options. I think I speak for many users in saying there are way too many options (several of which are redundant - e.g. hold vs. postponed) and although they are based on some guru's best practices, those best practices may be out of date, or don;t work for a large number of users.

Hi, Yes it is on our to-do list and will release an update on customized status soon.
villaescusa.victor

Posted: Aug 22, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
It will be usefull for me too. Thanks in advance.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.