ForumsQuestionsLogin in Chrome

Login in Chrome
AprilFletcher

Posted: May 21, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Hi

Until this morning, I hadn't logged into my account for about 2 months. I had no problem logging in but keep getting small login window that appears at the top of the screen. Though I was already logged in, I attempted to login but the window keeps appearing. I logged out at tried logging in with this screen but it does not log me in and keeps reappearing after I've put in my info. This only appears to be happening in Chrome. I cleared the cache and deleted the Toodledo extension. Nothing makes this drop in screen go away. This screen sits on top so I can't do anything unless I hit "cancel" but then it reappears a few seconds later.

Help!

Thanks!
Anant G.

Posted: May 21, 2019
Posted by AprilFletcher:
Hi

Until this morning, I hadn't logged into my account for about 2 months. I had no problem logging in but keep getting small login window that appears at the top of the screen. Though I was already logged in, I attempted to login but the window keeps appearing. I logged out at tried logging in with this screen but it does not log me in and keeps reappearing after I've put in my info. This only appears to be happening in Chrome. I cleared the cache and deleted the Toodledo extension. Nothing makes this drop in screen go away. This screen sits on top so I can't do anything unless I hit "cancel" but then it reappears a few seconds later.

Help!

Thanks!

Can you provide a screenshot for the same?
AprilFletcher

Posted: May 23, 2019
Not sure how to do that here, so here's a link to the screenshot in my Google Drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17xYOKkgS0kJ6ZsmJv0GQ022mCVxUhbKm/view?usp=sharing
Anant G.

Posted: May 23, 2019
Posted by AprilFletcher:
Not sure how to do that here, so here's a link to the screenshot in my Google Drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17xYOKkgS0kJ6ZsmJv0GQ022mCVxUhbKm/view?usp=sharing

Can you try again in incognito mode of chrome where you don't have any browser extensions installed ?

Thanks
AprilFletcher

Posted: Jun 01, 2019
It appears to have been an extension. Not having the problem since I disabled several new extensions. Thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.