ForumsQuestionsCan't find Toodledo in Apple App Store

Can't find Toodledo in Apple App Store
Osaga

Posted: May 28, 2019
Score: -1 Reference
I searched many ways and also tried the link directly from the existing Toodledo iOS app. I get a notification that says...

App Not Available
This app is currently not available in your country or region.

Please help with this.
Thanks!
MNBLOCKHEAD

Score: 0 Reference
Same here. It does not come up in a search. When I open the Toodledo iPhone app and go to Settings/About and click on "Rate Toodledo in the App Store", I get the same message about the app not being currently available in my country or region. I'm in the United States.

This only increases my concern that the product is no longer being actively developed.
Larry2

Score: 1 Reference
Same here. Assuming (based on no facts) the old Toodledo app was 32 bit and there has been a change in coding language it may have been pulled by Apple. Hopefully it's still in development but based on what I've seen so far, I'm not sure how soon it will be back in Apple Store.

I don't think it's available in Android anymore and now iOS. Not a good sign. Can't increase subscribers if don't have apps. Third party apps may work fine (I use Task Angel without issues) but third party don't have all the features of Toodledo itself. And why pay for a third party app AND minimum of $36/yr?
MNBLOCKHEAD

Score: 0 Reference
The beta version is still available in "Test Flight"
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.