ForumsQuestionsPacking Lists - How do you use Toodledo to manage them?

Packing Lists - How do you use Toodledo to manage them?
MNBLOCKHEAD

Posted: May 28, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
I would like to use Toodledo for managing packing list. Currently I use Packing Pro. For those of you who travel a lot and need to have multiple packing lists for different trip lengths and reasons, how do you use Toodledo for this?

Outline mode is nice in that you can group items and can easily clear all checks to reuse the list when done. The printed list is also decent (I keep printed versions in the luggage). But it doesn't allow you enter any attributes, such as number of items.

Lists are flexible in that you can make a list and enter any attribute you want, but their is no way to clear all checked items at once for easy reusability. Also, the print versions of lists do not look very nice. Further more, you can't group list items.

I don't really want to use my tasks, but I suppose I could make folders for different packing lists. Also, the bulk editing feature to clear checks isn't as convenient as the Outline mode.

I'd be interested in learning about how others use Toodledo to manage packing lists.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.