ForumsQuestionsMultifactor (2FA) Authentication Removed Notice/Response

Multifactor (2FA) Authentication Removed Notice/Response
alex.rambau

Posted: Jul 15, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
Can anyone explain why multi-factor authentication broke all of the sudden, then was completely removed from the account settings? I've asked 3 days ago through a support ticket only to be ignored. Is this seriously how you are going to treat paying customers? Shameful!
jzamoras

Posted: Jul 16, 2019
you are right, I cant find it anymore. Are they removing features to paying customers?
jzamoras

Posted: Jul 16, 2019
they removed it...

https://pasteboard.co/IohWq5i.png

greedy b*****s!!
alex.rambau

Posted: Jul 17, 2019
Not only was it not communicated, but not a single response in almost a week from them. Pretty disgusting.
Larry2

Posted: Jul 18, 2019
I could be wrong but I think it's available only for Business level. When I googled it I found a setup instructions page but the Business tab was highlighted.

Was it previously available for other levels and removed? I never paid attention to that so I don't know.
Duo

Posted: Jul 18, 2019
Posted by Larry2:
I could be wrong but I think it's available only for Business level. When I googled it I found a setup instructions page but the Business tab was highlighted.

Was it previously available for other levels and removed? I never paid attention to that so I don't know.

It was available for everyone before.
jzamoras

Posted: Jul 23, 2019
Posted by Duo:
Posted by Larry2:

It was available for everyone before.

I have it activated... now I cant disable it, lol
frankie.toodle

Posted: Jul 24, 2019
I was searching some time ago.

Look here: https://www.toodledo.com/otp.php
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.