ForumsQuestionsExpired Service

Expired Service
erodrig411

Posted: Jul 23, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
I just noticed that Toodledo expired in March of 2019. It is about 3 months later. If I renew will the attached files still be there as previously?

Thank you!
Elvin
erodrig411

Posted: Jul 24, 2019
Dear Support Team,
Please also note that I have been a subscriber for 10 years. I am certainly hoping that my loyalty to ToodleDo across 10 years will provide some level of unique effort to attempt to recover files. Please advise when you have investigated whether there will be an ability to recover my files.

Thank you!
Elvin
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Posted: Jul 25, 2019
You may need to file a support ticket (but I guess if you are not a current subscriber, that functionality may not be available to you), to get a response from the toodledo folks. It seems like no one from there has been active in these forums since about Jul 9.

If you need someone else (with an active license) to file the support ticket for you, I can do that if you want and transcribe their responses back into this thread.
Anant G.

Posted: Jul 25, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by erodrig411:
Dear Support Team,
Please also note that I have been a subscriber for 10 years. I am certainly hoping that my loyalty to ToodleDo across 10 years will provide some level of unique effort to attempt to recover files. Please advise when you have investigated whether there will be an ability to recover my files.

Thank you!
Elvin

Hi Elvin,
I already replied to your support ticket and gave you free 7 days trial for Plus subscription so that you can check the tasks.

Hope that helps!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.