ForumsQuestionsHaving trouble using batch edit -- anyone else also?

Having trouble using batch edit -- anyone else also?
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Posted: Aug 13, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I haven't used batch edit in ages and am not sure if this is user error.

The "L" shortcut to select the set of tasks that I want to batch edit appears to do nothing. I am running on the new UI (tasks.toodledo.com) and can bring up the batch edit menu but it wants to perform the change on all tasks, since none are selected.

Is there an issue with using batch edit, or can someone remind me of the steps on how to select a group of individual tasks? I have shortcuts enabled and had thought I recalled typing "L or l" would enable a mode where mouse click on a task allowed me to select a set of tasks; the mouse clicks on a task now don't do that.

(Of course I can still utilize batch edit if I can construct a search to bring up the set of tasks to be modified, but the "L" selection was flexible)

Thanks!
Anant G.

Posted: Aug 14, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by Ob-La-Di+ruben:
Hi,

I haven't used batch edit in ages and am not sure if this is user error.

The "L" shortcut to select the set of tasks that I want to batch edit appears to do nothing. I am running on the new UI (tasks.toodledo.com) and can bring up the batch edit menu but it wants to perform the change on all tasks, since none are selected.

Is there an issue with using batch edit, or can someone remind me of the steps on how to select a group of individual tasks? I have shortcuts enabled and had thought I recalled typing "L or l" would enable a mode where mouse click on a task allowed me to select a set of tasks; the mouse clicks on a task now don't do that.

(Of course I can still utilize batch edit if I can construct a search to bring up the set of tasks to be modified, but the "L" selection was flexible)

Thanks!

You have to keep pressing "L" key and select the task you want to edit using your mouse click.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.