ForumsQuestionsApple Watch App

Apple Watch App
jcarlin

Posted: Sep 05, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Toodledo mentions they have a "Apple Watch App". I cannot find it anywhere, including on the Apple Watch Store. Can anyone help me figure out how to get Toodledo on my watch. I really like the iOS app, but not having it on my Watch is a deal-breaker. Thanks.
Larry3

Posted: Sep 06, 2019
I don't think there is one and I doubt there is one in the works in the near future.

I don't know about the Toodledo iOS app but it might show notifications but you can't edit, add, etc tasks from your watch.
mjbernstein

Score: 1 Reference
The sad truth is that I believe that Toodledo has gone stagnant.

Some serious bugs have been reported with very limited response.

The leadership at Toodledo seems to have gone dark with occasional blips of "we are still there" and then silencio.

I invested money and time into Toodledo and I am an angry troll at this point--begging Toodledo to come alive again. But the passion seems gone and I THINK (me reading the tea leaves) a bunch of people grabbed some money from it and left behind a barren wasteland with an undermanned and overwhelmed single person in charge.

For me I have tried Google, Remember the Milk, Todoist, Teux Deux, and paper. Strangely enough electronically I liked Teux Deux the most but I am using Paper (for tasks and daily records) and Google Calender (for calendar) and Lose It (for health).
Ummagumma

IIRC the AW app was never updated for WatchOS 4. It only worked on 3.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.