ForumsQuestionsDaylight time change (again)

Daylight time change (again)
JMS_W&C

Posted: Oct 28, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Well, six months from the last time - email alerts are arriving one hour too early again.

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26815/-120145/daylight-savings-toodledo-mess.html

Is this going to be resolved with US changing clocks or will we have to manually amend all alerts?
max

Posted: Nov 03, 2019
Same problem here. The next issue is that they start arriving in two's.
mattybingham

Posted: Nov 03, 2019
I've manually fixed them. Again. Like I always have to do. But I now have the added bonus of not getting the alerts to my email, which just began today with the time change. I'm not sure how to resolve this issue. I get the mobile alerts/badges, but no longer am I getting task alert reminders emailed to me. This is so incredibly frustrating.
mattybingham

Posted: Nov 04, 2019
My email alerts now seem to be working again, thankfully. I just set up a test task with an alarm, and I was emailed.

Posted by mattybingham:
I've manually fixed them. Again. Like I always have to do. But I now have the added bonus of not getting the alerts to my email, which just began today with the time change. I'm not sure how to resolve this issue. I get the mobile alerts/badges, but no longer am I getting task alert reminders emailed to me. This is so incredibly frustrating.
JMS_W&C

Posted: Nov 08, 2019
Posted by mattybingham:
My email alerts now seem to be working again, thankfully. I just set up a test task with an alarm, and I was emailed.

Posted by mattybingham:

I think it is purely working on the US daylight saving time...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.