ForumsQuestionsToodledo Lifetime Subscription?

Toodledo Lifetime Subscription?
Garys GTDspace

Posted: Nov 05, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
I paid today for a Toodledo lifetime subscription by a special sale price promotion through the "Citizens Goods" website. Within a few minutes my account updated from free to a Plus account but instead of showing "Lifetime subscription", it shows my subscription will end in 4 years. I was of the understanding I was paying for a lifetime subscription so what's the deal? If I don't get a lifetime subscription, I want a refund. Please advise as to what I need to do next.
Larry3

Posted: Nov 05, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
If it's similar to the option I took from Stacksocial- lifetime but toodledo shows only 5 years - is because I have to enter the contact customer support every 5 years. I suspect your plan is the same only every 4 years. My email from Stacksocial has this line "Please note you will need to reach out to the customer support after five years to renew your lifetime subscription" I'm not sure if customer support is Toodledo or Stacksocial
Garys GTDspace

Posted: Nov 06, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
Yes, Larry3, mine says something similar to that. I doubt I remember or know how to contact customer support (Toodledo or Citizens Goods) in five years. Will that even be a thing or will they even exist in 5 years? I am sure they are hoping for just that. I don't know how to get in touch with either of them at present! I have a lifetime membership/subscription to several applications. The other applications have noted "lifetime subscription" or "lifetime membership" in Account Management of each application. This is beyond stupid to say the least! I am beyond angry about this and doubt I will do any transactions or business with either Toodledo or Citizens Goods in the future. And I doubt either Toodledo or Citizens Goods will bother to reply to my question. Thanks for your reply, Larry3!

This message was edited Nov 06, 2019.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.