ForumsQuestionstask alarms have quit working

task alarms have quit working
n_a_yuen

Posted: Dec 10, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Recently, my task alarms have quit working. I am not a subscriber, but had been using the feature to txt it to my cell phone using ###@vtext.com. I noticed it stopped working when I travelled outside my time zone. Now that I have returned, it's still not working. Your help is appreciated.
Larry3

Posted: Dec 10, 2019
Are you on the Basic level? If so, that may be the issue.
n_a_yuen

Posted: Dec 11, 2019
I'm basic level, but it had been working. Was it recently removed as a feature if on basic level?
Larry3

Posted: Dec 12, 2019
Posted by n_a_yuen:
I'm basic level, but it had been working. Was it recently removed as a feature if on basic level?

I'm not on basic now so I can't be sure that's the problem. The plans changed earlier this year so if you've had Basic for a long time that's probably not it.

It could also be something's going on with the servers in which case you should probably create a support ticket.
tim.feeney

Posted: Dec 18, 2019
Hi - I am having the same issue. The last notification I received was Nov 29. It has worked for years. I'm a free/basic user.
jajohn

Posted: Feb 03, 2020
I am having the same issue as a Standard user, not getting any notifications on my Android 9 phone. Alarm notifications are the main reason I paid to upgrade from free/basic!

This message was edited Feb 03, 2020.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.