ForumsQuestionsProblems with Plus Collaborators

Problems with Plus Collaborators
Cindy Parks-Talley

Posted: Jan 06, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
I have reached out repeatedly through tickets and had no response. I'm hoping someone here can help me. I have TWO plus memberships (accidentally got a second one trying to fix problems). I have myself and 3 employees on Toodledo and have been members for quite some time. I can not figure out how to get my other users on the same plan. Maybe I am confused. It says it has up to 5 collaborators. Does each collaborator need to sign up and pay separately? I thougth the annual fee was for up to 5 people, but maybe it is just per member. Please help.
Anant G.

Posted: Jan 06, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by Cindy Parks-Talley:
I have reached out repeatedly through tickets and had no response. I'm hoping someone here can help me. I have TWO plus memberships (accidentally got a second one trying to fix problems). I have myself and 3 employees on Toodledo and have been members for quite some time. I can not figure out how to get my other users on the same plan. Maybe I am confused. It says it has up to 5 collaborators. Does each collaborator need to sign up and pay separately? I thougth the annual fee was for up to 5 people, but maybe it is just per member. Please help.

Hi, You will have to buy subscription for each member separately. Can you provide me with your support ticket number, I can look into it.
Our team is going through all the support tickets right now.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.