ForumsQuestionsWTF is wrong with Toodledo's billing!!!!!!!

WTF is wrong with Toodledo's billing!!!!!!!
deleted.account

Posted: Feb 02, 2020
Score: 2 Reference
I've been a paid user for about a decade, both Standard and Plus. When I received an auto-renewal email today, I decided to look over alternatives for a few hours this morning. I cancelled my auto-renewal so I would retain control. My paid subscription doesn't end for another week. That was frustrating enough since I had to do two-factotr authentication every time I opened up the pay window and the account cancellation instructions are dated and no longer work.

There is no shortage of apps that are as good as Toodledo or better and all are at about the same price point. While there are lots of reasons to switch to a newer interface, I decided to stay with Toodledo for the available customization and integration with PocketInformant. When I went back to Toodledo to renew (and take another turn at the two-factor authentication, since it has no memory), I found that my subscription has changed to Free a week early. The crappy pay service is not processing my renewal correctly, so I can't give you money. Are you kidding?!?! This also means I can no longer submit a ticket to help to sort that out since over the past 10 years or so I've already submitted 2 tickets, the limit of what non-paid accounts can submit. First, I was a paid subscriber when I submitted those 2 tickets, so should they really burn my 2 "free" tickets? Second, I'm looking for help for giving you money! Please!

You screwed me out of a week of premium service, you've made it harder and more time-consuming to renew, and I'm not wasting any more time. If I can't get this sorted out quickly, Todoist, MS Todo, etc will get my subscriptions money for the NEXT 10 years.

Sorry for the rant, but this is over-the-top F'd up in so many ways!
De Goudse

Posted: Feb 03, 2020
Score: 1 Reference
Tip: buy a new subscription on Stacksocial and fill that with the backup you can make from your old account.
itp

Posted: Feb 06, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
A one-time payment of $70 for a 5yr-subscription is tempting

https://stacksocial.com/sales/toodledo-plus-5-yr-subscription (offer expires soon)

but how much does that buy you if Toodledo calls it quits, scales innovation down to the absolute minimum, does not invest in more customer support…?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.