ForumsQuestionsHow long to process upgrade?

How long to process upgrade?
kculp

Posted: Feb 17, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

I've been a Toodledo user for over a decade now. My paid (standard) subscription expired, and I upgraded again from "free" to "standard" on Feb 4. I received payment confirmation from Toodledo almost immediately.

How long should it take for my profile to reflect the upgrade? I'm still at the "free" level and it's been almost 2 weeks since I paid for the upgrade.

I created a support ticket on Feb 13 but haven't yet received a response.

Thank you,
kwc
Ummagumma

It appears that for the past few months the service has been running on autopilot with no involvement from the new owners. I’d file a chargeback while you still can. I don’t think Toodledo is going to last much longer.

This message was edited Feb 17, 2020.
itp

Have a look around elsewhere in the Forum. E.g. in the Questions-threaded named "Are Help Tickets being processed?”. The answer to that question seems to be “no” in recent years.
kculp

Thank you. I visited those threads and this is very disturbing. Toodledo has been great for me and I hate to move to another platform, but am now looking into my options.
Anant G.

Posted: Feb 21, 2020
Posted by kculp:
Thank you. I visited those threads and this is very disturbing. Toodledo has been great for me and I hate to move to another platform, but am now looking into my options.

Your subscription has already been updated.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.