ForumsQuestionsHiding completed tasks

Hiding completed tasks
Alessandro_1591420259

Posted: Jun 05, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
Prior advice to hide a task from regular views on this site is to:

"Click the checkbox to complete it and then you can use the "hide completed tasks" filter to hide it (click the eye in the blue toolbar to reveal the filters)."

Ok, I do all that but the tasks still appear. I've clicked the filter to a closed eye but to no avail, click it back to an open eye to no avail. What am I missing?
Laurence_1573215849

Sorry but not able to replicate the bug you are reporting. Is this on the web version?

Are you using the tasks.toodledo.com interface?
Alessandro_1591420259

Hi, thanks and yes I'm on the web version in Tasks.
Larry3

Posted: Jun 06, 2020
I'm not having a problem either.

As side note, I am in toodledo.com/tasks not tasks.toodledo.com. I loaded both and can't see any significant difference. Both hide completed. Why the to web addresses? Would that impact back end filters depending on browser?
Alessandro_1591420259

Posted: Jun 06, 2020
Now that is very interesting in regard to tasks.toodledo.com as when I look at that url my completed tasks are hidden and 24 hours later in not so when I'm in https://www.toodledo.com/tasks/index.php#context those I completed are now hidden! It would appear there is a 24 hour trigger to hide but I can't see where you would set such a trigger.

Also what is the difference between these two urls (I haven't used Toodledo for some time, just getting back to using it), why would I use one over the other? I notice the tasks.toodledo.com has coloured corners where the priority value is, what's it mean?

Thanks for your help,
Laurence_1573215849

Posted: Jun 11, 2020
Click on the "eye" icon on tasks.toodledo.com, which is on the upper right hand side of the screen near your profile icon and the word "sort".

https://tasks.toodledo.com is newer. Not quite sure how to refer to it (progress web app?) but it is snappier and works faster.

The older www.toodledo.com has a very slightly different interface and feels slower overall (relative to the tasksdot).
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.