ForumsQuestionsCan't find the iPhone app

Can't find the iPhone app
mtrusl

Posted: Jul 05, 2020
Score: 1 Reference
The iPhone app stopped working for me today after years of working fine. So I deleted the app and was going to reinstall it, however, I can no longer find it in the app store. Can someone tell me what's up?

Thanks
Ranger Sir

WTF I have the same problem years of data, I love love and need this APP
ajbolian

I started having problems with the IOS app today, am glad I didn't uninstall it. However, there are issues with it now that weren't there before - like if you try to change a task's reminder time, the display is all white. Something is definitely broken.
daisy_1594001000

Score: 0 Reference
lost all my tasks today.... can't find the app on my iPhone. really really frustrated
sdelemazure

Posted: Jul 07, 2020
It doesn't appear if you search for the app in the app store main listing. In the App Store app, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner. Then on next screen look for look for "Purchased" and click that. Then type in "Toodledo" in the search bar and you should see it as a previous purchase. Hope that helps,
Jim
faisalgh

Restoring from "Purchased App" worked. Thank you very much.

Posted by sdelemazure:
It doesn't appear if you search for the app in the app store main listing. In the App Store app, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner. Then on next screen look for look for "Purchased" and click that. Then type in "Toodledo" in the search bar and you should see it as a previous purchase. Hope that helps,
Jim
mtrusl

Score: 0 Reference
That worked...thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.