ForumsQuestionsLooks like TD is working on it

Looks like TD is working on it
mlb32704

Posted: Jul 10, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
I found this one under “News”, towards the end of a long discussion on issues that everyone is encountering with the latest update. Looks like this one got completely lost in the shuffle of tons of user posts in both “News” and “Questions”, and at this point lot of people are asking the same questions in different posts.

I would strongly suggest NOT downloading/testing the beta version unless you’re familiar with TestFlight and really know what you’re doing. You should probably wait for the officially released update of fixes to these issues. But I wanted to help TD by showing that they are actually trying to do something about this. Seems like on top of everything else, TD has a big time communications problem...

Posted by Anant G.:
I have updated the beta link now in the thread. It solves most of the open bugs apart from Notes sorting order. That build is still under verification on Apple. We will roll out an update as soon as we have done all the tests internally.

Just make sure you synchronize all your data to website first from Settings --> Synchronization. Then delete your old app and install the new one.

Here is the link to testflight again : https://testflight.apple.com/join/IOcArkMs
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.