ForumsQuestionsCalendar

Calendar
mhlove

Posted: Jul 12, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
I read somewhere the staff was considering integrating with a calendar. It would be wonderful if you could assign a task to a particular day or time...I have a physical notebook called a Planner Pad to do that.

But then it might all be too much online. I must admit I like the ability to write something down! Old school.
bandit

Posted: Jul 26, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
mhlove, I’ve been using Planner Pads for over 20 years. I absolutely love the features, and agree that Toodledo would be perfect if it also had a calendar module that would integrate with the Task List. Like Planner Pad, it’s nice to have everything in one place: Meetings/appointments/tasks that have to be done at a specific time on a specific day; tasks to be done on a specific day, but not a specific time; and tasks to be done sometime during the week, or anytime. Meetings and appointments can be logged as tasks, but I prefer a calendar view for these. It’s because this feature is missing that I won’t give up my planner pad as it’s the easiest way for me to keep track of both my work life and personal life.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.